Denbighshire Council of Denbigh.

 General information about this bus operator.

This site has no connection with this company, and the company is not responsible for any of the content.
Any information shown needs to be checked before it is used.

Address Denbigh 
 Denbighshire County 
Books about Denbighshire Council, In Association with    

Service Details
The following may have subsequently changed and is intended as a guide.
This company operates
in this area:
 North : Cwm 
West : Maerdy East : Bryneglwys
 South : Uwchydre 
 Largest place served : Denbigh

Express coach services are shown in bold and train/tramway services in bold italics.
Click on the service number or details below for more information.

Num.Service (From/To)General Details
76H   Denbigh to Llangwyfan   Evenings/Sun only, one way, Mon to Sat (1 trip) Sun (3 trips)   
   Llangwyfan to Denbigh   Evenings/Sun only, one way, Mon to Sat (1 trip) Sun (3 trips)   
141   Cwm to Denbigh   Only this direction, Tue (1 trip)   
   Denbigh Circular   Only this direction, Tue (1 trip)   
172   Clawddnewydd to Ruthin   Only this direction, Fri (1 trip)   
   Derwen to Ruthin   Only this direction, Fri (1 trip)   
   Ruthin to Clawddnewydd   Only this direction, Fri (1 trip)   
173   Ruthin Circular   Only this direction, Fri (1 trip)   
   Ruthin Circular   Only this direction, Fri (2 trips)   
176   Bryneglwys to Ruthin   Only this direction, Fri (1 trip)   
191   Corwen to Uwchydre   Only this direction, Thu (1 trip)   
   Melin Y Wig to Corwen    Thu (2 trips, 1 back)   
    This company operates services in Denbighshire County county council's area.

Please note: This site uses cookies; more information, including how to disable cookies, is available here.
IMPORTANT: This site has no relationship with any of the organisations or operators featured.
Any information shown requires further confirmation before it is used.
Please read the IMPORTANT POINTS before using this site.
All trademarks acknowledged, all photographs copyright ©.    Cottage holidays in the United Kingdom